CanaBoyz to Complete IDO (Private Round) on AXL Launchpad on May 09
AXL is delighted to inform the community that CanaBoyz (CNB), a Play-2-Earn game built on BNB Smart Chain with gaming revenue and affordable entry for everyone, has opted to complete an IDO (Private Round) on AXL.
CanaBoyz — Acquire Supremacy in Virtual Cannabis Market
CanaBoyz’s gaming environment introduces players to gangs that are establishing the world’s most profitable business — growing virtual grass, among other things. Playing CanaBoyz, you’ll grow and sell virtual cannabis and earn real cryptocurrency from it.
This game is built on the players’ economic relationships and existing smart contracts. The players’ main objective is to develop bushes and maintain in-game objects. Users may manage their own in-game assets, such as CNB and Kush tokens, seeds, bushes, artifacts, and coffee shops, using a versatile platform. Because of their freedom of action, participants establish an internal economic zone in which the primary goal is to raise crops and economically sell them.
- Start: It all starts with the CNB token; possessing this token grants you access to the first level of the Canaboyz realm, which allows you to generate a seed. After generating a seed, the player must decide whether to sell it in one of the coffee shops or plant it in a pot and wait for the harvest.
- Stage “Harvest”: The day came when the player saw the first fruits on his bush and now he has another choice: harvest and continue to water the bush in order to get new fruits, disassemble the bush into seeds and get 0 to 5 seeds, or sell a bush in one of the coffee shops. At this point, the player has 7 days to make a decision before the “Get seeds” option becomes unavailable and the bush continues to bear the harvest.
- CoffeeShops: At the start of the game, the user is faced with the choice of one of the stores, where he will sell and buy in-game items. When selected, the player will be permanently assigned to the store. Or he can open his own CoffeeShop which will bring him income. Within the Canaboyz platform, buyers and sellers can only transact through selected stores, while paying a commission set by the owner of CoffeeShop. Each store is an NFT token and can be transferred or sold to a third party.
- Artifacts: Artifacts are auxiliary items that assist users in improving their performance. Some increase the growth rate, while others allow users to harvest more. The users can purchase these items with CNB or Kush tokens at the current exchange rate.
- 3D Characters: The characters in the game are grouped into four factions: Boss, Fighter, Salesman, and Grover. A character will assist you in increasing your profit and exploring all of the metaverse’s potential with your 3D avatar. The higher your character’s class, the more bonuses it earns.
How to Participate
The IDO will take place on AXL Launchpad on May 09, 2022. To participate in the IDO, users will need to stake in AXL’s Tiered Model.
Further details on how the IDO will work on AXL and the exact time of launch will be released in the upcoming announcements.
CanaBoyz was developed keeping in mind the 3 major global trends of the year 2022: cryptocurrency, metaverse and cannabis. Free economic relations between players — the basis of the CanaBoyz project. The main task is to grow bushes that bring real income to users in cryptocurrency.
Each player has the right to manage in-game items and choose their own way of business development. Users themselves decide whether to develop a virtual business alone or in a gang with other players.
About AXL Inu
AXL INU is being developed as a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) on the Ethereum Chain (ETH) and the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), enabling liquidity provision, yield farming, staking, launching IDOs, NFT, and lending & borrowing.
AXL works hard to encourage, grow, and promote the listing of new and breakthrough projects. The AXL launchpad enables emerging creative projects to demonstrate their ideas to the community while also garnering support, attention, and investment.